Thursday 19 August 2010

Change.

Wow it has been awhile since my last post, can't really say I was busy but I did had a lot more on my mind so this wasn't really on the top of the priority list.
So whats been happening in my life? Well I have moved and planning to move again in the next two weeks back to my hometown. Hopefully it won't be permanent but it's better than renting a place when I don't have a job especially when I know I can work and look for the something better back home. Not really looking forward to the 4-5 hour journey though...
Next new thing thats has happened is that I'm now on a course that will hopefully provide my portfolio a much need facelift. The guys I'm taking this course from is "Train2Game", think you might have heard of these guys by now. I'll be doing the Game art and animation course, which I intend to finish unlike my last attempt with my university course....
Annnnd thats pretty much it. Still unemployed, still drawing, gaming and awesomely enough living =] wouldn't want it to change... well apart from being unemployed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on joining Train2Game. Hope you do well on it and also find a job :)

    ReplyDelete